Terms and Conditions
About Our Delivery
- Please kindly understand that we may not be able to deliver at the timeslot that you chosen. We will dispatch the fresh durian at the earliest time we can.
- The last order cut-off time is 7:00pm if you want your durians delivered within the same day.
- Order made after 7:00pm will be deliver on the next day.
- You may choose to have your durians delivered:
- $12 – Within the day, please specify the time under the notes section.
- $10 – Next day or future date, please specify the date and time under the notes section.
- Additional $10 for Tuas, Army Camps and Sentosa as well as other hard to access areas and areas which require an entry fee.
- Additional service fee of $15 for second delivery if the first attempt was unsuccessful.
- There are only 3 delivery timeslots:
- 12pm – 3pm
- 3pm – 6pm
- 6pm – 9pm
Cancellation and Changes to Orders by Customers
- Due to the perishable nature of our products, once order has been made, no cancellation is allowed. Cancellation might result in 100% of the order being charged.
- Changes in order should be made 48 Hours prior to delivery, as we deliver directly from our plantations. Please refer to our delivery process page for more information on this.
- Substitution might be made to ensure that your order reaches on time and in good conditions. While not normally practiced, due to extreme circumstances of i.e. fruit damage during delivery, we will substitute an element of similar or greater value.
- Items sold are not exchangeable nor refundable.
Problems with order
If any problems are faced with your order, do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or whatapp us @ +65 8318 9924 to let us know of your problem. Replacement and compensation will be made on a case-by-case basis. However, please make sure to contact us immediately when you receive your product, with a picture, as we cannot ascertain the validity of your claim if done after a length of time.
Refund and Replacement
Due to our large volume of enquiries, please do allow us 3-5 working days to process your refund / replacement. We will always strive to maintain our great service by doing our best to do so within the same day. However, we have to ensure that no customer is left out.
Cancellation of orders by 227 Katong Durian
227 Katong Durian reserves the right to cancel any order by giving advance notice. A full refund will be provided in such cases. This is due to our fruits at our plantation being subject to strict quality control, failing which we might have to cancel your order to ensure that you do not get a defective product. Please understand that all cancellations are made for the good of the customer.
If you are planning to organise a durian party or would like to purchase more than 50kg of durians, please drop us a message. We will be glad to get in touch with you!