$18.00 per kg
(Please read Delivery Information below before ordering.)
Intense and bitter, XO durian has a pale yellow flesh that’s slightly watery. Its alcoholic name came from the fact that the breed is cultivated for a long period of fermentation inside its shell.
XO durians are typically round or oval and their thorns are pointed inwards at the base of the fruit.
Please note that the minimum order weight is 2kg per type of durian.
2kg whole durian:
After dehusked 600-350g durian meat/box
3 kg whole durian:
After dehusked 800-850g durian meat/box
Out of stock
- Please kindly understand that we may not be able to deliver at the timeslot that you chosen. We will dispatch the fresh durian at the earliest time we can.
- The last order cut-off time is 7:00pm if you want your durians delivered within the same day.
- Order made after 7:00pm will be deliver on the next day.
You may choose to have your durians delivered:
- $12 – Within the day, please specify the time under the notes section.
- $10 – Next day or future date, please specify the date and time under the notes section.
- There are only 3 delivery timeslots:
- 1pm – 4pm
- 4pm – 7pm
- 7pm – 10pm
- XO durians with no husks! (Seeds are not removed).
- Our durians are packed into a food-grade plastic box and vacuum sealed to maintain the its freshness.